Saturday, January 23, 2010

About Me

Hello to all who read this page. My name is Mandy, and welcome to my world. I am a child of the One who created life eternal and I am forever grateful to him for that. I am a wife of 18+ years to do-it-yourself wizard and political brainiac Brett. I am a mother to lots of littles (Joel, Lydia, Abigail, and Daniel), a couple of middles (Anna & Aaron), and a few oldies (Matthew, Melissa, and Megan). I am also a chef, teacher, bedtime story reader, tea & wine drinker and a lover of all things chocolate. I am endeavoring to organize and catalog my thoughts and life for myself and my family, thus why I have this little blog. I also hope to help family and friends keep track of us since I am so bad at staying in touch! If you are here hoping to find great theological thoughts with perfect grammar, I will sorely disappoint you. My weakness is being more pessimistic than full of hopeful grace, and I write as I speak which means lots of grammatical mistakes. On the other hand, I can be slightly amusing on ocassion and I strive to live a wysiwyg** kind of life which, depending on how you look at it, can be a strength or a weakness.


So here I am, in all my unglory, for better or worse, take it or leave it. But God granted me life and I'm going for it. Come along if you like, enjoy the ride if you can, but under no circumstances are you allowed to blame me if you don't like where we end up!





**wysiwyg= what you see is what you get





No comments:

Post a Comment