Saturday, January 23, 2010

Chocolate Thoughts

Exercise is a dirty word. Every time I hear it, I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

Chocolate is the answer, no matter what the question is.

I'd stop eating chocolate, but I'm no quitter.

God sends no stress that prayer and chocolate cannot handle.

Put "Eat Chocolate" at the top of your list of things to do today. That way, at least you'll get one thing done.

Save our planet. It's the only one with chocolate.

"Your hand and mouth agreed many years ago that, as far as chocolate is concerned, there is no need to involve your brain." Dave Barry

I'm not overweight, I'm chocolate enriched.

"All I want is peace and quiet. And my hot chocolate." Donald Duck

If you can't eat all of your chocolate, it will keep in the freezer. But if you can't eat all of your chocolate, what's wrong with you?

2 comments:

  1. Heres one that I like,
    "As with most fine things, chocolate has its season....Any month whose name contains the letter A,E, Or U, is the proper time for chocolate." -Susan Boynton
    This is one of my favs. Reading this list of chocolate sayings makes my mouth water. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is another one:
    When life gives you lemons, throw them back and demand chocolate! :-) Nice blog design Mrs. Nelson!

    ReplyDelete