Thursday, February 10, 2011

Proof That I'm an Awesome Homeschool Mom

Just in case anyone ever thought I was sitting around eating bonbons all day.



 Science experiments that don't work but are pretty none-the-less.





                   Science experiments that are not remembered except for the great bug-eyed photo-op.





Stories that are read with a 30 minute follow-up to organize the animals "just right". You would never know they fought about it the whole time.





The really cool globe puzzle stayed together for at least 30 seconds.





Gracious daughter capturing forever mom's loss at RISK.





My brilliant idea of a game right before bedtime to help them relax...





A full day's worth of "Lego guy" building that silly mommy took apart and put away that same night. I felt bad on that one.





This one makes me really cool! We all stayed up until midnight watching the full lunar eclipse.






Cookies I promised to make with the kids for our "Winter Tea Party" only to pass off all the work to the 2 oldest girls. They did a much better job than I would have!





Field trips in the back forty. 




Actually, these are just a few things I am really, really grateful for. My family and my time with them. Can't imagine life without them. Thank you munchkins for the happiness you bring to my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment