Saturday, April 30, 2011

Bubble Time and a wee bit of sunshine

Remember that ONE nice day we had last week? Neither do I but apparently we had one because I have a bunch of pictures of the kids outside and it does look like the sun was shining. If it weren't for said pictures, I would have thought it was a dream. I am thinking it might be nice to remind myself of days to come. A reminder of sometime in the future when the sun shines everyday and not just once a month.  So here is a bit of outside fun to wistfully gaze at keeping that little dream of warmer weather and blue skies alive!



Megan made some huge bubble wands and homemade bubbles based on these instructions from Family Fun magazine. She used bamboo garden sticks instead of the wire coat hangers mentioned in the article. All I can say is WOW! I was very impressed with the results.




Even the teenagers (including boys) got into the action.












Happily dreaming of warmer days ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment